Family breakdowns can be one of the hardest experiences you’ll ever have to go through. The decisions you make now could determine your family’s future. Pilgrim Hope Solicitors, Standish, know that it is not always easy to think straight when it seems that everything around you is falling apart. We understand the issues and stresses you’ll experience. We’ll help you work out the best way forward and negotiate calmly on your behalf. No matter how hard it gets we’ll stand by you and keep our eyes on the best possible outcome for you and your family.
Our family law solicitors, who are members of Resolution, are empathetic and highly skilled. You will find us friendly, practical, and discreet.
We can help with:
- Amicable separations and divorces. If you’ve already worked out a plan that is agreeable to both parties, then we can help make it legally binding.
- Collaborative law. If you want to deal with the issues you’re facing in a non confrontational way then we can help. We’ll meet with you, your partner and their collaborative lawyers to work out mutually acceptable solutions to your issues. Our skilled and experienced solicitors, who are members of Resolution, will keep the conversations focused on finding the solutions that will work for your unique situation.
- Contested hearings. If negotiation and mediation isn’t going to work in your situation then we’ll stand up and fight for your rights in Court.
- Child visitation, residency or maintenance. Making arrangements for your children following a family breakdown isn’t always easy. We’ll make sure that the children’s best interests are at the heart of every discussion and that your rights as a parent or grandparent are upheld.
- Financial settlements. Your future depends on an equitable split of your finances so we will make sure that all of the assets are on the table and that the division is done fairly.
We can also help with disputes between cohabiting and unmarried couples.
If you have been the victim of Domestic Violence and/or Abuse our specialist solicitors based in Standish, Wigan (all of whom are members of Resolution) can help you.
We can also help Grandparents get time to spend with their grandchildren.
Finally, we can help with a Change of Name.
We offer a fixed fee consultation*
We offer fixed price divorce packages and affordable payment plans for financial, property and child contact issues
*This fee will be deducted from our overall fees if you instruct us to deal with the same.
Contact us today to discuss your legal query.