If you’ve been injured you may be entitled to compensation. Our specialist personal injury solicitors, based in Standish, Wigan, are committed to fighting for justice. It’s not a simple process though. If you’d rather focus on your recovery than worry about dealing with insurance companies then we can help. We’re committed to fighting for your rights so that you get the compensation you deserve.
No Win No Fee
If we take your case on, we will offer you a “Conditional Fee Agreement” (more commonly known as a “no win, no fee” agreement). This means that you will not pay any legal fees if your compensation claim isn’t successful and is a risk free way of pursuing your personal injury claim.
We deal with various cases, including:
- Accidents abroad. If you’ve had an accident in a hotel or when out and about, we can help. We have experience of cross-border litigation and have built up strong relations with solicitors in other countries to ensure that will ensure that you achieve the best result possible.
- Brain injuries. Brain injuries are not always obvious, but can have a severe impact on the lives of those that have suffered them. We’ll help make sure the right amount of compensation is obtained to ensure that the injured person has all the care they need.
- Car accidents. We’ll make sure the person responsible is held accountable and fight for you to be compensated appropriately.
- Food poisoning claims. We can deal with claims for food poisoning for food bought from a shop, restaurant or take away as well food that was included on an all-inclusive holiday.
- Gluten intolerance claims. If the food was described as being gluten free and you become ill then you may be able to claim for gluten poisoning. The sooner you speak to us the better the chance of us getting you compensation.
- Industrial Deafness. If you think that your hearing has been damaged because of working in a noisy environment then we will help investigate your claim and get you the compensation your entitled to.
- Medical/dental negligence. We can deal with claims were there has been:
- A delay in diagnosis which has increased your suffering or reduced your chances of recovery.
- A failure of a medical device/pieces of equipment that have been left in your body.
- Wrong or unnecessary treatment.
- Wrong treatment.
- Motorcycle/bicycle accidents. We understand the complexities of this type of accident and the arguments that arise (such as blaming you for the accident). We’ll help make sure the evidence is clear and your claim is strong so that you get the compensation you deserve.
- Slipping accidents. If you’ve slipped over in the cinema, a pub, nightclub, restaurant, shop, supermarket or take away we’ll help you in your compensation claim.
- Workplace accidents. We understand the laws and regulations designed to protect people whilst they’re at work, whether its handling heavy goods, working at heights or using hazardous chemicals. Accidents in the workplace are costly not only in terms of physical injury but also the loss of earnings suffered whilst being off work. We’ll help get the compensation you deserve.
- Wrongful death. If you’ve lost a loved one unexpectedly, the last thing you need is to be navigating the legal system to get the justice you deserve. We will attend the Inquest with you and find out what went wrong and why. We’ll then help you get the compensation you are entitled to.
Contact us today to discuss your legal query.